Specialist Subsea Engineering
MMA provides specialised subsea project management and engineering services to the offshore oil and gas industry from our principal operational offices in Perth, Singapore and Aberdeen.
With a particular focus on sustainable, practical and cost-effective solutions, MMA strives to add value and assist our clients to adapt and solve the most challenging projects.
Our team of multi-disciplined engineers oversee the entirety of the project lifecycle from concept and detailed design through to project engineering, manufacturing and testing, installation and ongoing inspection, repair and maintenance activities and decommissioning works.
MMA’s subsea engineering capabilities cover a broad range of bespoke products and services:
- Concept development and evaluation
- Front end engineering design (FEED)
- Finite element (FE), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), hydrodynamic and fatigue engineering analysis • Subsea well interventions tooling • Life of field extension equipment
- Wellhead integrity systems
- Subsea tree valve reinstatement solutions
- Polymer polyurethane (PU) strakes for VIV (vortex induced vibration) suppression
- Offshore engineering (including technical authority) and technician support